give us your opinion and win a flight to vienna

arlenka klas arlenka.klas at priorsep.com
Mon Mar 19 05:41:04 EST 2001

Our company, Prior Separation Technology, offers custom designed solutions
for the industrial separation and isolation of products from complex
mixtures. Since January 01 we have a new website and would appreciate any
feedback, comment and suggestion. If you visit our site till 31th of march,
you can participate in our competition and win a flight to Vienna and an
enjoyable weekend in the wonderful k+k hotel Maria Theresia!
Just go to our site: http://www.priorsep.com