HEEEEELLLLPPPP!!-prokaryotic expression systems

Fri Mar 30 17:23:13 EST 2001

jonathan at molbiol.uct.ac.za ("Ewer, J, Jonathan, Mr") wrote:
:Hi there,
:I am having an awfull time trying to express monocot plant protein in
:E coli. Nothing I do seems to work, no matter the plasmid. no matter
:the insert and no matter the host strain. Can anybody PLEASE give me
:some advice.

"Nothing works" is not good enough. What is the protein (size at least),
what do you observe, what exactly did you try and how do you judge

        - Dima