The wit and wisdom of Johnny DeppÉ

mediaone33 at mediaone33 at
Mon May 21 03:24:52 EST 2001

Fresh from Hollywood to the pages of MOVIELINE Magazine!

"...I think there are guarantees for getting nominations.  You have to take
the most tragic Hallmark card, adapt it into a screenplay, bawl your eyes
out constantly, and do a bunch of cliched turns and bing, you're in."
MOVIELINE, March 2001

Try MOVIELINE for free and see for yourself."    Subscribe

We'll sign you up to receive our May 2001 issue - with actor Christina
Ricci on the cover - and enter your subscription for 11 more issues at just

If you decide MOVIELINE isn't for you, just write cancel on your
invoice and send it back.  Couldn't be easier!

To sample Movieline's wit and wisdom,
click here

for removal
internetworks001 at