6His co-eluted protein ?

Thu Nov 8 13:36:37 EST 2001

Hi All,
Someone recently posted here that the E.coli protein that many co-purify on
a Ni or Co columns is actually a proline ...-ase. I failed to find this
message in archives, and I would appreciate someone re-posting which enzyme
that was and what is its MW. My colleague has doublets coeluted from
Co-column (only one of them gives a specific band on Western - ~48kDa) and I
wonder if she copurifying that proline enzyme.
Thank you.
Emir