Are Your Investments Secure?

moneynow22 at hanimail.com moneynow22 at hanimail.com
Sat Nov 10 05:49:41 EST 2001

For full information and a free, no-obligation investors kit,
visit http://www.raymitch.net/opportunity

Would you like to be secure in your financial future?

Consider the following:

- The stock market has plummeted.
- IRA's are losing money for the first time.
- Almost all financial experts predict a imminent recession.
- We are at war.

What to do with our investments and life savings at a time like
this?

The one investment that has not only avoided the pitfalls but has
actually thrived is REAL ESTATE.

Consider the following:

- If you invested $20,000.00 in stocks one year ago, it would
very likely be worth $16,000,000 today, or less.

- That same $20,000.00 invested in  real estate in the proper
market one year ago and the property only performed near national
averages (7.4% appreciation) your $20,000 in cash would have
grown to over $34,000 in equity.

- Tax benefits are whole different story.

- The only way to obtain tax benefits in the stock market or most
other markets is to lose money. A lot of people have gained tax
benefits this year!

- With investment real estate you have tax benefits via the
depreciation, for example, if you had a $3,000.00 per year
positive cash flow from your property, it is very likely most of
the $3,000.00 would be tax free because of depreciation.

- Speaking of taxes, did you know that you now can purchase
investment real estate through your self directed IRA, with no
taxes or penalties for conversion to a real property investment?

- Most importantly We specialize in the best markets nationwide.
Our current market pick is:

- The nations number one area for corporate relocation

- Expected to out perform the US over the next quarter century

- Population growth averaging 1.45% annually

- Job growth in the service sector of the economy is rising 3%
plus annually

- Been rated as one of the lowest housing cost areas in the US

For full information and a free, no-obligation information
packet, visit http://www.raymitch.net/opportunity

To be removed from our mailing list please visit
http://www.raymitch.net/opportunity/remove.html

---