NOTICE of Newsgroup Removal: bionet.molbio.proteins

Mitchell Isaacs misaacs at spam_me_not.student.usyd.edu.au
Thu Nov 22 08:49:39 EST 2001

Haha, nice one HipCrime.....

Please, DON'T reply to this post unless you check where it is going to.
bionet.molbio.proteins is NOT being removed.

This post is from a spammer called HipCrime - He wants you to reply, and
help flood the news-group news.admin.net-abuse.email by replying to the
post.

He objects to people trying to stop his spamming newsgroups, so uses these
messages to try and make his life easier.

Cheers,
Mitchell

"Y. U. La Biche - Usenet Administrator" <admin at ikepjeqy.sc.us> wrote in
message news:4Ued7.8436$vW2.4622652 at news.netcologne.de...