NOTICE of Newsgroup Removal: bionet.molbio.proteins

Mitchell Isaacs misaacs at
Thu Nov 22 08:49:39 EST 2001

Haha, nice one HipCrime.....

Please, DON'T reply to this post unless you check where it is going to.
bionet.molbio.proteins is NOT being removed.

This post is from a spammer called HipCrime - He wants you to reply, and
help flood the news-group by replying to the

He objects to people trying to stop his spamming newsgroups, so uses these
messages to try and make his life easier.

"Y. U. La Biche - Usenet Administrator" <admin at> wrote in
message news:4Ued7.8436$vW2.4622652 at