peptide antibody immobilization on a column

Artem Evdokimov AEVDOKIMOZ at
Sat Nov 24 12:54:52 EST 2001

The best thing to do if you never did this before would be to start with a
decent book on affinity chromatography. If you are in a hurry, look at
(e.g.) Pharmacia's web site - they have several kinds of pre-activated
resins available for different applications. Historically, CNBr activated
resins are used, but beware - these tend to leak. The coupling itself is a
piece of cake, and is sufficiently covered even in the notes supplied by the
manufacturer with the resin, but again - if you are unsure, read a book.

news:9tlsfh$5d8$2 at