peptide antibody immobilization on a column

Artem Evdokimov AEVDOKIMOZ at cinci.rr.com
Sat Nov 24 12:54:52 EST 2001

The best thing to do if you never did this before would be to start with a
decent book on affinity chromatography. If you are in a hurry, look at
(e.g.) Pharmacia's web site - they have several kinds of pre-activated
resins available for different applications. Historically, CNBr activated
resins are used, but beware - these tend to leak. The coupling itself is a
piece of cake, and is sufficiently covered even in the notes supplied by the
manufacturer with the resin, but again - if you are unsure, read a book.

www.protocol-online.net/immuno/antibody/antibody_purification.htm

A.G.E.

news:9tlsfh$5d8$2 at rzsun03.rrz.uni-hamburg.de...