Immunohistochemistry - Leakage of protein from nucleus?

Artem Evdokimov AEVDOKIMOZ at cinci.rr.com
Thu Oct 4 22:23:26 EST 2001

Also, are you *sure* that you can trust the authors re: location of your
protein ? Could *they* have created an artifact somehow ? Could this protein
be nuclear-localized in certain types of cells or under specific conditions,
and cytoplasm-localized under other conditions or in other cells ?

A.
news:3BBC9CFA.FEF22A0A at mole.bio.cam.ac.uk...