Mass Spectrometry course

Peter Hains phains at NOSPAMproteome.org.au
Tue Oct 9 21:49:53 EST 2001

Hello all,

The Australian Proteome Analysis Facility (APAF) is proud to announce a
course on Mass Spectrometry to be held in late November this year, on site
in Sydney, Australia.

The 3.5 day course will cover MS basics, sample preparation, LC-MS/MS,
post-translational modifications, data analysis and web based resources.

Interested parties should download the course pamphlet (flyer) from the
following address.

http://mercury.proteome.org.au/~users/Peter/

We look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Peter Hains

--

I'm afraid I don't have a clever saying to put here.

Remove NOSPAM to e-mail me.
Peter Hains (PhD)				Ph. +61 2 9850 6216
Australian Proteome Analysis Facility	Fax. +61 2 9850 6200
Level 4 Building F7B
Macquarie University, Sydney 2109