Mass Spectrometry course

Peter Hains phains at
Tue Oct 9 21:49:53 EST 2001

Hello all,

The Australian Proteome Analysis Facility (APAF) is proud to announce a
course on Mass Spectrometry to be held in late November this year, on site
in Sydney, Australia.

The 3.5 day course will cover MS basics, sample preparation, LC-MS/MS,
post-translational modifications, data analysis and web based resources.

Interested parties should download the course pamphlet (flyer) from the
following address.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Peter Hains

I'm afraid I don't have a clever saying to put here.

Remove NOSPAM to e-mail me.
Peter Hains (PhD)				Ph. +61 2 9850 6216
Australian Proteome Analysis Facility	Fax. +61 2 9850 6200
Level 4 Building F7B
Macquarie University, Sydney 2109