Immunohistochemistry Fixation - Follow-up...

Wed Oct 17 12:27:32 EST 2001

I totally agree with you, D.K. I am always very skeptic to any data obtained
by immunostaining, and I believe that this method should be used to confirm
something that has been found before using more precise methods. If you know
what to look for using immunostaining, you can "adjust" your technique very
easily to fit the results you want.
Emir

news:9qjsdi$ec6$1 at news.doit.wisc.edu...