protein extraction

Yong Jiang yjiang at ucsd.edu
Tue Apr 2 17:36:32 EST 2002

if you are doing affinit column, you can use less elution buffer to get
higher concentration product; if you are doing regular chromatography, you
can concentrate your product by centricon(Amincon co.) or freeze-dry method
to get higher conc. Since i have no idea what you are doing right now, i can
not give you more details about it.
yong
news:20020325020253.15421.qmail at ww02.jatek.com...