help_labeling_oligos_in_5'

Artem Evdokimov AEVDOKIMOZ at cinci.rr.com
Wed Apr 10 21:46:44 EST 2002

The simplest way is to order them already labeled. This doesn't cost much
more than normal synthesis.

If you can't do that there are chemical tricks to stick stuff on the 5' but
it is all rather nasty. If you can spare sequence, consider orfdering a
short complementary oligo that's pre-labeled with biotin, and using it to
attach the longer oligo to your support.

Hope this helps,

A.G.E.
news:a9208r$sbi$1 at news.iucc.ac.il...