How to predict the topological arrangement of cysteines bonding

David Lloyd-Jones fred_frog69 at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 3 03:28:41 EST 2002

Yingsong Xiang wrote:
> Dear all,
> Could anybody be kind enough to suggest me, where I could find
> running servers on web-base, Acedemic or Commercial software, or anything else, which would describe the
> topological state of cystein bonding?
> Best regard.
> Yours sincerely,
> Eagle, Yingsong Xiang
> E-meil: lh6549 at sh163.net

Here in Toronto people are thinking about making models of large
molecules out of struts and elastic bands, and then throwing them into a
large pool, perhaps one of those deep ones where Scuba-divers train, to
see how they, the molecule-models, decide to arrange themselves.

Analogue computation. :-)

                           -dlj.