protein native disulfide bonds protocols

steven.leonard1 Steven.leonard1 at ntlworld.com
Tue Aug 6 11:27:51 EST 2002

You could try a search for Schofield and glutathione I forget the paper
""Baichen Zhang"" <Zhang at mpimp-golm.mpg.de> wrote in message
news:0F072619A2C4594781FBFF69DA96AA379DE8 at MAIL.mpimp-golm.mpg.de...

Dear Colleagues,

Could you tell a reliable protocol on trapping, stablization and
localization of protein/protein complex native disulfide bonds? Monitoring
the dynamics of protein/protein complex will be a luxurious gift.

I hope this is not a luxurious request.

Zhang