Predicting *basic* protein structure

Michael Steiper steiper at
Thu Aug 8 09:25:56 EST 2002

I have identified an aberrant alpha globin protein sequence and I would
like to know if the peptide can fold into a functional protein.  i don't
want to know anything fancy, just some basics.  are there any computing
resources to help with this?

please email steiper at with any help.

      Laboratory of Molecular Anthropology, Department of Anthropology
                              Harvard University

lab#:617.495.8323                                           Peabody Museum
office#:617.495.8323                                    11 Divinity Avenue                  Cambridge, MA 02138