Predicting *basic* protein structure

Thu Aug 8 17:25:04 EST 2002

I think tools at expasy.ch (www.expasy.ch/tools) can help predict some
structural features (helices, loops, strands). Check Agadir, PredictProtein,
etc. I myself have a program that is currently being developed by one of my
colleagues, which can predict folding of small proteins by basically
randomly changing torsional angles and calculating resulting energies and
other stabilization parameters (so called ab initio approach). I could run
your peptide and see what comes out of it.
Emir

news:aitv1k$vol$2 at news.fas.harvard.edu...