stabilizing enzyme during storage

Artem Evdokimov AEVDOKIMOZ at cinci.rr.com
Tue Aug 27 23:05:37 EST 2002

1) dialysis
2) dilution-concentration
3) spin column or drip column packed with small cutoff size-exclusion resin
4) tag or affinity capture (if you have a tag on your protein)
5) quick-n-dirty ion exchange (again, using spin columns)

Take your pick. There are more exotic methods available for true masochists.

A.G.E.

news:20020827103050.9966.qmail at ww02.hostica.com...

http://biowww.net/mynews/tree.php?group_name=bionet.molbio.proteins&begin=0