gamma-PAK Antibody C-19

Les Erickson FLERICKSON at salisbury.edu
Wed Aug 28 13:03:34 EST 2002

Santa Cruz's number system usually tells what the epitope was.  For
gamma-PAK C-19, I would bet  that a peptide consisting of the very
COOH-terminal 19 amino acids were used as the antigen.

Les

F. Les Erickson, PhD
Assistant Professor
Dept. of Biological Sciences
216 Henson Hall
Salisbury University
Salisbury, MD 21801
(410) 677-5366
http://henson1.salisbury.edu/~biology/faculty/Erickson.html

>>> "-" <no.address at here.com> 08/28/02 12:18PM >>>
I have been using an antibody raised against a sequence corresponding
to (or
near?) the c-terminus of human gamma-PAK (PAK I, PAK2).  This antibody
is
catalogue #sc-1519 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.  I have contacted
them
inquiring about the residues this was raised against so I know where
focus on some interesting data I have obtained.  However, they refuse
disclose the information.  I have searched all journal articles I could
find
for any published information that could help, but turned up with
nothing.
(I even checked for any patented information).  Does anyone know the
residues this antibody recognized, or know of a place I can find
reliable
information?

Thanks in advance.