stripping and western blot?

Thu Aug 29 22:19:31 EST 2002

Seems interesting. I never heard of using low pH in Westerns, although it is
widely used elsewhere. The only thing I wonder is how you make glycine
buffer pH 1.9, when none of the conventional pH meters can accurately
measure such a value? Could you post you method or the source here?
Emir

news:3D6E2210.4080302 at ruhr-uni-bochum.de...