Import Auto Parts at 30% to 60% Savings

carsrus87 at carsrus87 at
Sun Feb 3 23:01:33 EST 2002

Import Auto Network, (IAN), was created to provide original equipment and high quality aftermarket repair & maintenance parts to consumers online.  Many times the high cost of automotive repair lies with the cost of the parts.  IAN is dedicated to bringing you high quality parts at wholesale prices with discounts up to 60% less than dealership costs.

Please take a look at our huge online catalog.

Here is a list of the cars we work with:

Acura-Audi-BMW-Daihatsu-Honda-Hyundai-Infiniti-Isuzu-Jaguar-Lexus-Mazda-Mercedes Benz-Nissan-Porsche-Rolls-Rover-Saab-Sterling-Subaru-Suzuki-Toyota-Volkswagen-Volvo.

to leave list netsack at