An apology

Phil Harrison arsphys at cc.usu.edu
Tue Feb 5 13:06:24 EST 2002

To the list readership:

Yesterday I responded to a post from Azutrum.  I responded in a curt and
condescending manner, and I realized too late how rude and impolite I had
been.  I regret bringing that kind of tone to this list, which has a
wonderful tradition of being helpful and civilized.  I have written to
Azutrum and apologized, but I also feel a need to apologize to the list,
and express my determination to use better manners in the future.

Thank you for the kind and helpful tone you all bring to this list.

Phil Harrison

---