membrane protein purification.

Artem Evdokimov AEVDOKIMOZ at cinci.rr.com
Thu Feb 7 20:08:53 EST 2002

Your best bet would be to start with a membrane protein purification
handbook, available e.g. through amazon. It does not answer ALL the
questions, but its a good start :) If you develop specific questions, ask
around again !

A.G.E.

"·¨¿o¾W" <870629 at itri.org.tw> wrote in message
news:NDBBIBDGGKGDBDDNAIJIMEBKCNAA.870629 at itri.org.tw...
> Dear bionetters,
> I am trying to find some general protocols for membrane protein
purification. Any kind of the protein purification will be fine. I just
would like to gather information about general purification procedures. If
any of you out there have some kind of protocols availible, please let me
know or send me the protocols if you can. I will appreciate your help so
much.