computing the pI of a phosphoprotein

Artem Evdokimov AEVDOKIMOZ at
Thu Jan 10 19:33:04 EST 2002

You are probably right. As far as calculating pI - i haven't looked
expliciltly, but you should be able to modify a simple pI calculation using
a 'non-standard' amino acid, such as phosophotyrosime serine, threonine or
some other unusual stuff. i bet someone coded this.

news:B86336F9.51BC%will_fuller at