PROBLEM WITH RP-HPLC PURIFICATION OF PEPTIDE

Artem Evdokimov AEVDOKIMOZ at cinci.rr.com
Tue Jul 2 18:32:11 EST 2002

What do you mean 'not visible' ? Are you trying to detect it by A280 ? It
shouldn't have much of that (only a puny cys !). A215 would be more useful
for you. As Emir has pointed out, you should have more luck on an
ion-exchanger or on a nitrile or amide column.

A.G.E.
<shibbu_r at yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:20020702215153.21164.qmail at ww02.hostica.com...

> I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE PURIFICATION OF 26 AMINOACID PEPTIDE PREPARED BY
SOLID PHASE PEPTIDE SYNTHESIS. THE SEQUENCE IS