Help protein localization

Artem Evdokimov AEVDOKIMOZ at cinci.rr.com
Sun Jul 7 10:45:34 EST 2002

> Does anyone help me, such as say me the best software for subcellular
> loclization ....ecc.
> Thanks.
There's nothing that software can tell you that you don't (or at least
should not) already know about your protein. If you need to demonstrate
localization, then you need to do an experiment - whether it's GFP like
you're trying to do, or immunoblot, if you are lucky you might also try
double-hybrid type stuff, if you find your protein associated with something
that's already known that would be a start, etc. - there is no easy way out
as far as I know.

A.G.E.