Sequence scrambler

Emir Khatipov khatipovNO at
Thu Jun 27 17:07:30 EST 2002

It drives me crazy that I cannot remember where I saw a webtool that
scrambles a given peptide sequence. That was not a primary function of that
tool, and most probably that was a motif search program. Could someone
remind me where on the web I could scramble the sequences. If you have other
suggestions how I could do that without the web, please share your
knowledge. I need to scramble about 60 peptides, and would hate to do that
"by hand", saying nothing that the latter would introduce an "educated