how to make a protein soluble

Artem Evdokimov AEVDOKIMOZ at cinci.rr.com
Thu Mar 14 20:28:40 EST 2002

Fusion to other proteins, most notably MBP. Expression at lower
temperatures. Expression in altered strains of e. coli, or expression into
the periplasm. Expression in other organisms. Structure-based engineered
mutations. Goat sacrifice.

Hope this helps.

A.G.E.
news:20020314180306.9943.qmail at ww02.jatek.com...