OK, we have His tags, but what about Cys tags?

Artem Evdokimov AEVDOKIMOZ at cinci.rr.com
Tue Mar 19 19:27:35 EST 2002

Likely. Unfortunately, you will run into problems with oxidative
crosslinking. A worthy idea, nevertheless- I have not seen practical
application papers using this method for protein purification, however SH
groups are frequently used to couple stuff to gold layers in various
analytical methods.

A.G.E.

news:a77khc$31t$1 at pegasus.csx.cam.ac.uk...