Look for proteins to determine structures

beagle
Sat Mar 30 22:21:04 EST 2002

From: Tsinghua University,China

Dear all,
My major is Structural Biology, and our lab has good
facilities to solve protein structures by X-ray. But
now I am short of some proteins which are potentially
important to study. If you are working at the study of
some protein¡¯s functions and interested in its
structure, please don¡¯t hesitate to contact with
me.If the protein can be expressed in E.coli and is
soluble,it will be good news to our collaboration.
Best wishes to you.
Very sincerely, yours
beaglesci
beaglesci at yahoo.com