His-tag purification

c9520071 at hotmail.com c9520071 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 6 08:46:09 EST 2002

thank you very much,

i tried optimizing salt- and Imidazol concentration. everything failed. now i´ll attach an streptag II to my proteins and hope to get better results.
do you think an in vitro system is not suitable for purification with his tag because of low amount of resulting tagged protein?

i hope i´ll get better results next time...

cheerz, christoph

http://biowww.net/mynews/tree.php?group_name=bionet.molbio.proteins&begin=0