Ask help for protein purification using His-tag column!
bassuk at u.washington.edu
Sun Nov 17 17:51:56 EST 2002
On 22 Oct 2002 chengzhjun at hotmail.com wrote:
> my protein is about 30kDa and its pI is 5.1. I used pH=8.0 PBS binding buffer to banlance the Ni-His tag column. but when i put the protein solution into the column,the protein solution becomes turbid and the resin aggregates together and so the protein buffer could't flow down. How can I do with it .
> Any information would be appreciated!
More info is needed:
* What is your recombinant system?
* How do you prepare your sample?
* Tell me the composition of the buffer that your sample is contained.
* Does your sample contain Calcium? (CaPO4 = insoluble)
* Are you using IDA or NTA technology?
More information about the Proteins