Free Process Chromatography Development Services from Bio-Rad

Sam samf45 at attbi.com
Fri Nov 22 01:02:17 EST 2002

Our experienced Applications Development Group at Bio-Rad will help you
devise, optimize or troubleshoot a production process or unit operation
for most biopharmaceuticals using our process supports.

Simply send me an email at sam_franklin at bio-rad.com or visit our website
(bio-rad.com) and complete the form under Process Separations >
Applications Development Services.

Applications requests will be prioritized based on availability of
resources.  The service is absolutely free, but we do ask permission to
use the data for our technical notes, seminars, etc.

Alternatively, send us your application data using Bio-Rad supports.  If
we select it, you may choose $500.00 worth of any Bio-Rad product(s) for
free!