basic proteins--help

Baichen Zhang Zhang at
Fri Oct 4 10:43:52 EST 2002

Could anyone suggest some points on estimation of isoelectric point of basic proteins by IEF? I find the IEF strips available mostly have a given PI range of below 10.

Thanks in advance,

-----Original Message-----
From: mamasuda at [mailto:mamasuda at]
Sent: Freitag, 4. Oktober 2002 09:14
To: proteins at
Subject: Fc-fusion protein

Does anybody know how to make a protein fused to the Fc portion of human IgG ? I know that vectors containing GFP, V5, His, or flag-tag are commercially available. But, I have not seen any commercially available vector containing Fc portion of human IgG. Do I have to obtain cDNA coding IgG Fc first?