Seek a job for technicians or a chance for PHD students

Oscar Hur oscarhur at
Fri Oct 25 14:08:22 EST 2002

Why don't you apply for graduate schools?

dandelion_sci at wrote in message news:<20021024183330.23898.qmail at>...
> Dear all,
> I am a student graduated from Tsinghua University, one of the most
famous universities in China. I have obtained a degree of Master in
Structure Biology and seek to do research work in other laboratories
or companies. I have obtained a good training in the field of
Structural Biology, from gene cloning and expression, protein
purification and characterization, crystallization to structure
solution. But I think it is just my beginning in my research life.
Since there are so many exciting projects in the field of Life
Science, continuing study and research is required if I want to
achieve some interesting results. Also, Life Science is a
multidiscipline field and it requires many years of skill practicing.
So I long for a continuing study in some laboratory. If you or your
laboratory need a technician or student, please don¡¯t hesitate to
contact with me. I am sure that I have the great research capabilities
to accomplish my jobs if you can provide me with the opportunity to do