Protein Electrophoresis

Emir Khatipov khatipovNO at
Tue Sep 3 12:06:17 EST 2002

This has been discussed here many time in the past. You can search this
newsgroup's archive at e.g.  Most probably you
have too much salt in your sample and should dialyze your sample prior to
boiling. Check for example this document (p.11) .
Reducing the sample volume might also help a bit.

news:3D73541D.F664307E at