Protein with 13 Prolines

Mehmet Sen senmehmetsen at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 1 22:36:28 EST 2003

I have a protein, about 26 kDa, and there are 13 prolines. It is
getting expressed as inclusion bodies as attached to His-tag, but I
could not get refolding of this stubborn protein yet. There are also 4
cysteine, making s-s bonds. I am planning to mutated those prolines to
something else(Alanine). I want to ask for ideas, what else can be
done to get this protein into NMR tube, as monomeric soluble protein?
If you can send brief email, I would be pleased to you. Thanks,
Mehmet Sen