Proteins would you pllease just listeen to me

Discomfiture G. Presumes Feige at mailcity.com
Wed Dec 31 07:14:06 EST 2003

Hey Proteins,

Here is 4 damn good reasons foor you to buy Genneric v i a g r a
http://www.rroot5.com/mm/?Proteins

* LOOWEST PRICING ($1.10 Peer Doosage) *
That's right, we have the lowset prices on the net. Guaraneted, infact if you find a chheapeer place we will matcch thhe diffference in pillls. Noow hoow is that foor custtomer service?

* WOORKS WITHIN 15 MINUTES *
Geneeric V woorks within 15 minutees aftter intake, so that means you can take a pill unnnoticeed as you're doing thhe foreeplay with your wooman and thhen you will be ready in no time.

* LASTS 4 HOURS *
Some woemn can neevr get enough and for tohse we have great nwes. Genneric V will make you last as up to 4+ hours. And evven if you ejaulate you can still keeep on going.

* DISCREEET WORLLD WIDE SHIPPING *
We resppect your privacy, infact we reespect it so much that evverything frrom our ennd is handdled with 100% discrreation. Meaning you will reeceive anoonymous packagees and you will be billeed anonymously.

So take an advice for smoneoe who uses Geenric V all the time.
Take a chancce, improove your seex life tooday, noot onnly will you thank yoursellf foor taking a chancce, but your parttner will loove thhe improvemennts that this wondderdrug brings to your life.

http://www.rroot5.com/mm/?Proteins

Kindest regards your new friend,

"Discomfiture G. Presumes"
ICQ# 2308089079