Turn $500 into $1K Daily

Greg Davis makingcashforever at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 21 09:05:41 EST 2003

Would you invest $500 in a business that can produce well
over $1000 per day?  After being laid off and running out of
unemployment, I skipped paying some bills to scrape together
the $500 and now I'm pulling in over $1000/day.  I can help
you to do the same.  No hype, m*l*m, false promises or get-
rich quick schemes.  Just an honest way to put cold, hard cash
in your hand NOW.

For more information, call me, Greg Davis, on my 24/7 toll-free
voicemail at 1-800-242-0363 ext. 3664.  Leave the following
information: your name, telephone number twice, and best time
to reach you and I will call you back.  Please speak as slowly
and clearly as you can.

Best Regards,

Greg Davis
Washington, DC
1-800-242-0363 ext. 3664

P.S.  If you are ready to stop fooling around and want to make
some serious money NOW, call me today at 1-800-242-0363 ext. 3664.

Please remember, if you've ever been on the internet actively
surfing, your information has been compiled for a*dvertisement
purposes.

You may unsubscribe by sending mail to:
mailto:b6y9b8 at ToughGuy.net?subject=unsub1020o
You will be automatically unsubscribed.

---