Peptide purifcation

Mehmet Sen senmehmetsen at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 5 22:50:06 EST 2004

Hello
   I have a peptide, which is found in three forms. Unphosphorylated,
singly phosphorylated and doubly phosphorylated. I observed this data
by MALDI-TOF. Actaully this peptide was just send me, and my professor
asked me to look at the mass data, and this is what came from this
data.
   Peptide ,which is about 20 aa long, has binding affinity to my
protein, and I want to look at the binding affinity of
unphosphorylated, singly phosphorylated and doubly phosphorylated
peptide to my protein by ITC.
   What I need is the way of seperating (purifiying from each other)
these peptides from each other. Size-exclusion and ion-exchange did
not help at all. I would be pleased if you can adress a method on this
peptide purification.
   Sincerely
   mehmet