Qb Get V~i_c_o`din Prescripti0n Directly

cole sager whytonlye at fitmommies.com
Wed Apr 28 07:30:10 EST 2004

numfds  sabuson  sipaliwini

And to give you a general idea of what we specialize in:

V at L|UM, X at NA.X, AM.BIEN PHEN.TERMINE PR0ZAC ...much more.. !

We accept almost every form of payment.

J O http://friendlycreationsinc.net/aps/

No thanks:  http://friendlycreationsinc.net/wdj/rm.html
It was at a five o'clock tea. A young man came to the hostess to apologize
for his lateness."So good of you to come, Mr. Jones, and where is your
brother?""You see we're very busy in the office and only one of us could
come, so we tossed up for it.""How nice! And so original, too! And you
won?""No," said the young man absently," I lost!"
A barber gave a haircut to a priest one day. The priest tried to pay for
the haircut but the barber refused saying, "You do God's work." The next
morning the barber found a dozen bibles at the door to his shop.A policeman
came to the barber for a haircut, and again the barber refused payment
saying, "You protect the public." The next morning the barber found a dozen
doughnuts at the door to his shop.A lawyer came to the barber for a haircut,
and again the barber refused payment saying, "You serve the justice system."
The next morning the barber found a dozen lawyers waiting for a haircut.
ootukahi5shujaku03tanimawa,zikisen kakitome.

---