Xnpl Pain Management Resources

phillip kulis alanakaestner at maximumedge.com
Fri Apr 30 13:09:45 EST 2004

ncsimaging  lamouroux  millenson  network-real  mrsma

Our physicians are available around the clock to answer your questions and
recommend treatments with the convenience of ordering or refilling your
prescriptions safely and securely online.

Need V`ic0-din? We're Fast.

delivered withing 24 hours

http://jtk.net.sasae2sa.com/?p=8089

We offer you a choice of original and generic medications.

N`o more:  http://c.ws.asesswqw.com/c.html

There was a sheriff looking for a new deputy, and a Redneck went in to
apply for the job. "OK," said the sheriff, "What is 1+1?" The redneck
thought for a minute, and finally said, "11."The sheriff asked, "What two
days of the week start with the letter T?" The redneck said, "That's easy,
Today and Tomorrow." The sheriff said, "Now the last question, who killed
Abraham Lincoln?" The redneck thought really hard, and at last said, "I
don't know." The sheriff smiled and said, "Well, why don't you go home and
work on that." So the redneck went home and his wife asked him how it went.
The redneck replied, "Great! He already put me on a murder case!"
A young man saw an elderly couple sitting down to lunch at McDonald's. He
noticed that they had ordered one meal, and an extra drink cup. As he
watched, the older gentleman carefully divided the hamburger in half, then
counted out the fries, one for him, one for her, until each had half of
them. Then the old man poured half of the soft drink into the extra cup and
set that in front of his wife. The old man then began to eat, and his wife
sat watching, with her hands folded in her lap. The young man decided to ask
if they would allow him to purchase another meal for them so that they
didn't have to split theirs. The old gentleman said, "Oh, no. We've been
married 50 years, and everything has always been and will always be shared,
50/50." The young man then asked the wife if she was going to eat, and she
replied, "Not yet. It's his turn with the teeth.
rouki5nisizim03syokuzi,sonnakot nonoshi.

---