HIS re-purification

Mehmet Sen senmehmetsen at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 17 20:39:33 EST 2004

this sort Ni problem happen to me, When I changed the pH of the
flowing-phase to 5.5, my protein start eluting interestingly.
Generally, His-coloums has endurance to pH which is between 11-3, why
do not you try to get it by changing by pH?
    Hope that you will find a way to purify your protein easily.
    Mehmet Sen