how to concentrate protein in SDS sample buffer

tracy dreamwestus at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 15 10:53:28 EST 2004

Hi,

I am trying to do a co-IP experiment on a HA tagged protein, and I eluted
the protein with SDS buffer.  However, the protein level is very low that
after I ran the eluate on a gel followed by silver staining, I couldn't see
any band.  So now I am thinking combining all the eluate from multiple
experiments.  Is there a way that I can concentrate all these proteins?
Will TCA precipitation work in the presence of SDS?  Or is there any kind of
concentrator that I can use?  Thank you very much!