[Protein-analysis] Re: Bradford Assay !

Don Gilbert gilbertd at kalo.bio.indiana.edu
Fri Aug 4 15:09:04 EST 2006

Dear Stewart and other company representatives,

In article <1154703144.501969.31940 at p79g2000cwp.googlegroups.com>,
StewJW <stewjw at gmail.com> wrote:
>Why not try the easy to use Quant-it kits from invitrogen which uses a

It is good to have biotech companies making use of Bionet news
groups to offer useful advice on biological materials and methods.

Bionet tries to promote impartial scientific discussions.  In this
light, it would be best for you and other company representatives to
include a notice in your Bionet postings of the company you work for
when recommending your company's products.

-- Don Gilbert, Bionet admin.

http://www.bio.net/bionet/mm/methods/2006-July/100848.html
http://www.bio.net/bionet/mm/methods/2006-April/100403.html

--
-- d.gilbert--bioinformatics--indiana-u--bloomington-in-47405
-- gilbertd at indiana.edu--http://marmot.bio.indiana.edu/