[Protein-analysis] Dismantling Polytron EasyCare Homogeniser

IanMc via proteins%40net.bio.net (by zebedeeboy At hotmail.com)
Mon Dec 11 08:10:08 EST 2006

I am getting nowhere fast with the companies who sold me our Polytron
homogeniser. Does anyone know how to take apart a Kinematica/Brinkman
Polytron homegeniser generator for cleaning? We are using it on gut samples
and sheets of connective tissue are getting trapped between the rotor and
stator. They ship a 'tool' with the generator but without any instructions
on how to use it.

Anybody out there who has overcome this particular problem?

Ian Mc