[Protein-analysis] Rex Eastbourne wrote I just have a plain list of 200 proteins

Derek Potter d.g.potter at btinternet.com
Thu Jun 8 12:26:39 EST 2006

You might like to go to
http://www.proxeon.com/proteincenter-open-access.html

The single protein lookup in ProteinCenterT Open Access is a small subset of
the full functionality provided by the commercial version of ProteinCenterT,
which takes you to a completely new discovery level, enabling comparison of
data sets with thousands of proteins in minutes, with advanced clustering
and filtering to quickly reach biological conclusions.

Regards,
Derek