[Protein-analysis] adding nucleases to SDS PAGE samples

DA da8688 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 25 05:27:25 EST 2006

What are the general opinions of the group regarding
digesting tissue culture cell preparations with
nucleases during sample prep for SDS-PAGE. If one
doesn't add nucleases, are there physical or chemical
strategies to make samples less viscous?
Thanks for any thoughts.
David

--- Amanda Gillespie <gillespie.amanda at gmail.com>