[Protein-analysis] Re: how could I recognize the signal peptides, N-and C-turminals of a protein sequece

keihei.ri via proteins%40net.bio.net (by keihei.ri At gmail.com)
Sun Nov 19 09:21:14 EST 2006

Visit the following website:

SignalP 3.0 server predicts the presence and location of signal peptide
cleavage sites in amino acid sequences from different organisms:
Gram-positive prokaryotes, Gram-negative prokaryotes, and eukaryotes.
The method incorporates a prediction of cleavage sites and a signal
peptide/non-signal peptide prediction based on a combination of several
artificial neural networks and hidden Markov models.

"tauschii At gmail.com =D0=B4=B5=C0=A3=BA