[Protein-analysis] Re: Question about enzymes

r norman via proteins%40net.bio.net (by r_s_norman from _comcast.net)
Mon Oct 16 18:41:34 EST 2006

On 16 Oct 2006 15:37:32 -0700, "chris.linthompson from gmail.com"
<chris.linthompson from gmail.com> wrote:

>yubbers9 from yahoo.com wrote:
>> chris.linthompson from gmail.com wrote:
>>
>> > Why is the behaviour of complex molecules independent of evolution?
>>
>> Evolution is not a thinking mechanism that exerts
>> conscious control, but is a problem-solving mechanism.
>
>Can you think of any problems that are solved with enzymes?

Where in the world can I find some N-acetyl-5,0-methyl serotonin when
I need some?  Oh, I just realized that I have some
acetylserotonin-N-methyltransferase sitting around.  No problem!