[Protein-analysis] Re: Antibody&Beyond - Methods and Techniques for Life Scientists

sapphyrin from yahoo.com via proteins%40net.bio.net (by sapphyrin from yahoo.com)
Sat Oct 21 19:24:30 EST 2006

I think if you are looking for information on antibodies you need to
visit the Antibody Resource Page:

http://www.antibodyresource.com/

I am not really sure about AntibodyBeyond, it seems comparatively less
useful.

-John